Friday, November 5, 2010

My new baby




My first pickup was a 1981 Jeep Scrambler, followed by an '87 Mazda B2000. For a long while I didn't have a truck, but I had access to my son's '91 Ford Ranger. When it finally bit the dust I knew we couldn't get along without another pickup (they're just too handy not to have around). After driving my wife nuts with my usual obsessive-compulsive behavior when I want something, we finally started shopping for a good, used truck. The first day we looked I found just what I was looking for. The salesman shot me a price that was actually lower than where I was going to start negotiating, so I actually ended up with a nicer, newer pickup than I thought we could afford. It's a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 ST regular cab with a long bed. Here's a few pictures of my new baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment